This house is located on a really private block set back from the road with plenty of privacy.
A 1000 square meter block (1/4 acre) which is huge in comparison to other properties in the area. The great thing is, half of the block is fenced, the other is a bushland which is where you get your beautiful outlook and peace and quiet.
As you enter the front door with security screen, you will see a tiled hall towards your main living room. The double garage is off to your left with its own sliding door access to the back yard. The Main bedroom on your right and then a long hallway to the other three bedrooms, main bathroom, separate toilet and large separate laundry room.
The house itself is generous in size, with 4 bedrooms, all very good size and having built in robes. The main bedroom is bigger than you expect with its own reverse cycle air conditioner. It has a built in wardrobe and ensuite.
The kitchen is well designed, overlooking the family living which is also air conditioned as well as looking out to the patio. The access to the patio is through big sliding doors also security screened. Perfect for those weekend BBQs.
This is a child friendly home with a level back yard, but then with the step down to the back yard a place to explore with mum and dad and catch some grasshoppers!
The property features include:
- Two spacious living areas (one tiled and one carpeted)
- Modern kitchen with stone look benchtops, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and gas cooking
- Four bedrooms all with builtin cupboards and ceiling fans
- Master with stylish ensuite and large walk-in robe
- Air-conditioning in family room and master bedroom
- Main bathroom with large bath and separate shower
- Functional internal laundry
- Double lock up garage with remote
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Screens and window furnishings throughout
- Fully Fenced 1000 sq metre yard
- Water tank
Located in a sought after estate this property is close to schools, convenience stores and transport. Only 3.6km to Springfield Station!
Tenant to pay water usage and maintain gardens.
** Please note photos are from 2014 , property inspection required. Please call us for more details if wishing to apply unseen.
*YOU CAN BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE NOW*
Simply click 'EMAIL AGENT' and we'll respond instantly with available appointment times.
We do afterhours and Saturday appointments, please let us know if the appointment times available do not suit you and we will see what we can arrange.
You must register to confirm your chosen inspection time, and so that we can advise you of any changes.
Don't miss out on calling this property home, book your inspection now!
We except 1Form Applications.