This home has it all. Set on 7 acres we have a family home that has room for a horse and even a truck. There is plenty of room.
Set back off the road with a fully fenced yard, plus large paddock in the back section. This home suits a family looking for their new home with a bit of space.
A four bedroom home, or the forth single room could be a separate office. There is ample living space with an open plan living and family room.
Three private balconies overlooking the amazing acreage home you really need to inspect to appreciate.
Full features list includes
- Four bedrooms master with a private balcony, walk in robe & ensuite with shower & toilet
- Built in robes to the other two rooms, double wardrobes & ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4 could be used as a bedroom / study
- Gorgeous timber kitchen with chef style gas oven, dishwasher & reverse cycle air
- Open plan dining & family room with brand new slow combustion fire, & glass doors opening out to the back deck
- Separate sunken lounge
- Huge main bathroom with sunken bath
- Timber flooring throughout
- Cathedral ceilings
- 7+ acres with dog wire fencing
- Dam at the bottom in separate paddock suitable for horses
Please note, a garage is being installed at the property however delays in the build may mean it is not available at the start of the tenancy.
A special term will be included in the tenancy agreement to this affect.
Property is on TANK WATER - Tenant Responsible for FULL Water Usage .
Please note the tenant is to maintain the gardens and must have all equipment required to manage an acreage home.
We accept 1Form Applications.
*YOU CAN BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE NOW*
Simply click ‘EMAIL AGENT’ and we’ll respond instantly with available appointment times.
We do after hours and Saturday appointments, please let us know if the appointment times available do not suit you and we will see what we can arrange.
You must register to confirm your chosen inspection time, and so that we can advise you of any changes.
Don’t miss out on calling this property home, book your inspection now!