Surrounded by beautiful shady trees and a wide frontage, the home has lovely street appeal. This home is in a convenient location, is spacious with a great layout for families or couples. This home has received a repaint and been freshened up for its new occupants to move right in! The yard and gardens are a delight with annexed undercover areas perfect for an morning cup of tea or arvo BBQ.
·Inside, the spacious air conditioned living area flows through to the dining which expands out to a veranda overlooking the front garden.
The kitchen, is fully functional and opens to the dining for easy living. The three bedrooms are situated privately to the rear of the home, the main has air conditioning ceiling fans and wardrobes.
This property features:
* Beautiful wide frontage with manicured lawns
* Lowset brick design
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining
* Gas stove to original kitchen
* Living with ceiling fan and air conditioner, opening out to front patio
* Three good-sized bedrooms, each with ceiling fans and two with built in wardrobes and lino floors
* Bathroom in original condition with modified bath
* Freshly painted throughout in 2019
* Air conditioning to living and one bedroom
* Fenced backyard, flat block
* Shed and playhouse with undercover patio to the rear of the property
Please note the tenant is to maintain the gardens and must also pay for water usage
Located close to the Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and a short drive away from Acacia Market Place with both Woolworths and Aldi. Within walking distance to Watson Road Primary School and bus stops, the convenience of this property is second to none. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing suburb, situated on major transport thoroughfares and only 15km from Brisbane City.
*YOU CAN BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE NOW*
Simply click 'EMAIL AGENT' and we'll respond instantly with available appointment times.
We do afterhours and Saturday appointments, please let us know if the appointment times available do not suit you and we will see what we can arrange.
You must register to confirm your chosen inspection time, and so that we can advise you of any changes.
Don't miss out on calling this property home, book your inspection now!
We accept 1Form Applications.