Your new home will be the envy of your friends- charm, character and modern design are nicely combined throughout this gorgeous highset residence.
Cleverly designed to provide low maintenance living with generous proportions, light filled interiors and a smart urban style, it sits in a prime position in a great street setting. Within walking distance to schools and shops and conveniently located a short drive away from the new Redbank Plains Town Square you will have more time to spend enjoying the beautiful outdoor areas.
Property Features include :
- Light and airy interiors with fresh neutral decor
- An easy-care floor plan features an open plan living, kitchen and dining area
- Large sliding doors that open onto a spacious entertainers' deck at the front
- Covered deck at back of the house which overlooks the yard
- Internal staircase to a the double garage, laundry and outdoor clothes drying courtyard
- Good-quality kitchen fitted with sleek gas cook top, oven and dishwasher
- Three good sized bedrooms each have built-in storage/wardrobes
- Ceiling fans and air-conditioning to the living area
- Insect screens throughout
Set over two levels with internal stair access the home features all the living upstairs with the garage and laundry downstairs. The living, dining and kitchen are open plan and spill out to the large covered deck with fitted privacy/sun blinds. Off the hallway are the three bedrooms each with a built in robe. The main bedroom features an ensuite with all the modern fittings and décor. A large built in linen cupboard is also accessed off the hallway.
Outside there is a deck off the hallway where you can relax and read a book or watch the kids whilst they play. The low maintenance design will be a breeze to take care of yet is spacious enough to enjoy a BBQ with friends and family.
This estate is located with the following fantastic facilities close by :
* Only 5 minutes to Town Square Redbank Plains Shopping Centre
* 12 minutes to Springfield Central Train and Orion Shopping Centre
* Kilometers of hiking trails at your door in nearby White Rock Spring Mountain Conservation Reserve https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Rock,_Queensland_(Ipswich)
* 35ha of green open space including 5 parks and sports fields
* 10 local schools and 8 (soon to be 9) childcare centres
Please note the tenant is to maintain the gardens and must also pay for water usage.
*YOU CAN BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE NOW*
Simply click 'EMAIL AGENT' and we'll respond instantly with available appointment times.
We do afterhours and Saturday appointments, please let us know if the appointment times available do not suit you and we will see what we can arrange.
You must register to confirm your chosen inspection time, and so that we can advise you of any changes. If you do not CONFIRM your viewing, an agent will not attend.
Don't miss out on calling this property home, book your inspection now!
We accept 1Form Applications.