Located in the leafy suburb of Bellbird Park, hidden away yet only 25 minutes from Brisbane CBD, the Goodna rail station is just 2 km away making it an easy commute to Brisbane.
Once you arrive at the top of the stairs you will gasp at the beautiful wrap around deck which features stunning stained timber Bi-fold which give you that ambient feeling of Alfresco dining under the stars. What a better way to cool you have and have the natural breeze flow throughout the property just slide the Bi-fold screens across to keep out the nasties and sit back in the spacious lounge room with your glass of wine and enjoy your favorite movie. If it's too warm just shut them and flick on the air for a cooler experience.
The envy of all your family and friends would be the exquisite elegance of the kitchen. Preparing meals will no longer be a chore with appliances such as glass cooktop, stainless steel wall oven, stainless steel dishwasher, abundance of cupboard space and bench space and a butler's pantry that has a laundry built in. The dining room is adjacent to the kitchen. Three good size bedrooms with built ins and ceiling fans and the main bedroom has a bay window and air conditioned. The stylish bathroom has been finished off to a high standard with extra size shower, mini tub, and a glassy vanity unit.
Under the property is storage and there is parking for two cars tandem or have a shed in the rear yard and have a drive through to it.
Investment Snapshot :
* Rent Income Per week $350 per week / $18,200 PER ANNUM
* Ipswich Council Rates : $527 per quarter $2108 PER ANNUM
* Urban Water : $232 per quarter plus usage $928 PER ANNUM
* Approx. Repayment Calculation with a 20% deposit and 2.5% interest $1256 per month, or $15,072 PER ANNUM ** SEE OUR WESBITE FOR CALCULATORS IF YOU HAVE LESS DEPOSIT
Property Snapshot :
* 3 bedrooms, master with air conditioning
* 1 bathroom, separate toilet
* Open plan living with beautiful hardwood floors
* Upgraded kitchen, laundry, and bathroom
* 2 car lock up garage under house that extends to the back yard
* 1 carport space
* House Size - 141sqm
* Landsize - 736 m2
We would love to show you this property contact us today for a Private Inspection.