top of page

Landlord Insurance

LANDLORD PROTECTION INSURANCE Have you looked at your landlord insurance lately? We currently recommend both AON and Terri Scheer insurance but there are plenty of other options out there. Every year these policy inclusions change and it might be time for you to review your policy. Here are some considerations to take into account when looking at your options: Floating timber floors, how are they covered? Pet Damage, are you covered or not? Does your insurer depreciate the carpets when considering the claim payable? Are the re-letting expenses covered or do they consider this should be taken from the bond? Flood Cover - are you still insured? Are you covered on a Periodic Lease? We highly recommend you take out a dedicated policy with someone like AON Or Terri Scheer who are leaders in Real Estate insurance. Check out the Terri Scheer website which offers more coverage information

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Follow Us
No tags yet.
Search By Tags
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page